Dear Students ...
We are seeking highly motivated graduate students to join our group.
Details here ...
Spring 2016: [MA30300] Differential equations and partial differential
- Post-Doc, Applied Mathematics, Brown University, 2004.
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, State University of New York at
- M.S., Physics, Zhejiang University (China), 1995.
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, National University of Defense
Technology (China), 1992.
- High-order methods and temporal algorithms for simulations of fluids- and solids-related phenomena.
- Interfaces, free surfaces, and contact line dynamics.
- Turbulent pattern formation.
- Bio-fluids and bio-structural simulations.
- Flow-structure interaction.
- Turbulence at high Reynolds numbers in complex geometries.
- High performance computing.
S. Dong & X. Wang. A rotational pressure-correction scheme for incompressible two-phase
flows with open boundaries. PLOS One, 11(5), e0154565,
S. Dong. A convective-like energy-stable open boundary condition for simulations
of incompressible flows. Journal of Computational Physics, 302, 300-328, 2015. [PDF]
S. Dong. Physical formulation and numerical algorithm for simulating N
immiscible incompressible fluids involving general order parameters.
Journal of Computational Physics, 283, 98-128, 2015. [PDF]
S. Dong. An efficient algorithm for incompressible N-phase flows.
Journal of Computational Physics, 276, 691-728, 2014.
S. Dong. An outflow boundary condition and algorithm for incompressible two-phase flows
with phase field approach.
Journal of Computational Physics, 266, 47-73, 2014. [PDF]
extended list of publications ...