Actuarial Science Program
The Purdue Actuarial Science Program is an interdisciplinary program offered jointly by the Department of Mathematics and Department of Statistics.
The program offers a major in Actuarial Science that prepares students for an actuarial career as well as providing complete preparation for the first five exams set by the Society of Actuaries and the Casualty Actuarial Society. Students receive an Actuarial Science Degree, a Statistics Degree, and a Management Minor. We do not offer graduate degrees in Actuarial Science.
- Actuarial Program Plans of Study are available from the College of Science majors website. Actuarial Science has a normal plan of study and an honors plan of study listed.
- Admissions Information -- Includes application forms and online application
- Actuarial Sciences Faculty
- Purdue Exam Awards (and Application)
- SOA Exam Applications
- Purdue Actuarial Club
- Society of Actuaries
- Casualty Actuarial Society
- American Academy of Actuaries
- Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries
- Canadian Institute of Actuaries
- Institute of Actuaries (UK)
- International Actuarial Association (IAA)
- Purdue Department of Statistics
- Purdue Department of Mathematics
- Undergraduate Mathematics Information
- Undergraduate Statistics Information