Edray H Goins
- PhD: Stanford University 1999
- Title: Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Research Interests: number theory, algebraic geometry
- Office: MATH 612
- Email: email@example.com
- Homepage: http://www.math.purdue.edu/~egoins/
- Courses: MA 35300
I am a member of the Human Resources Advisory Committee (HRAC) at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI) in Berkeley, CA. I maintain my own blog about Dessins d'Enfants. I'm also a blogger for the e-Mentoring Network in the Mathematical Sciences Blog, a weblog sponsored by the American Mathematical Society (AMS).
- On October 21, 2014, I ran a webinar for the Capstone Institute at Howard University entitied How to Find Money for Graduate School: A Guide for Mentors
- On January 13, 2015, I will give a talk at the Joint Mathematics Meetings in the AMS-AWM Special Session on Recent Developments in Algebraic Number Theory in San Antonio, TX.
- In January 2015, I will give two talks at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI. On January 19, 2015, I will give the Marjorie Lee Browne Colloquium. On January 20, 2015, I will speak in the Group, Lie, and Number Theory Seminar.
- From March 26-28, 2015, I will present at the Careers in Mathematical Sciences: Workshop for Underrepresented Groups at Institute for Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) in Minneapolis, MN.
Last updated on December 22, 2014.