Edray H Goins
- PhD: Stanford University 1999
- Title: Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Research Interests: number theory, algebraic geometry
- Office: MATH 612
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage: http://www.math.purdue.edu/~egoins/
- Courses: MA 45300
I was recently appointed to the Human Resources Advisory Committee (HRAC) at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI) in Berkeley, CA. I maintain my own blog about Dessins d'Enfants. I'm also a blogger for the e-Mentoring Network in the Mathematical Sciences Blog, a weblog sponsored by the American Mathematical Society (AMS).
- On September 7, 2014, I was a plenary speaker at the Palmetto Number Theory Series (PANTS) XXII at South Carolina State University in Orangeburg, SC.
- In October 2014, I will attend the National Conference for the Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in the Sciences (SACNAS) where I will give a talk in a session on October 16 entitled Algebra: Much More Than Arithmetic! and I will host a session on October 18 entitled Problems in Algebra and Diophantine Equations.
- On November 13, 2014, I will attend the Conference on Diophantine m-tuples and Related Problems at Purdue University North Central in Westville, IN.
- On October 21, 2014, I will run a webinar for the Capstone Institute at Howard University entitied How to Find Money for Graduate School: A Guide for Mentors
- On November 20, 2014, I will give a colloquium talk at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA.
- On January 13, 2015, I will give a talk at the Joint Mathematics Meetings in the AMS-AWM Special Session on Recent Developments in Algebraic Number Theory in San Antonio, TX.
Last updated on October 21, 2014.