I'm interested in applying microlocal analysis to inverse problems that arise in medical imaging, non-destructive evaluation, and tomography.
- Cancellation of singularities in SAR for curved flight paths and non-flat topography.
- Multi-wave imaging in attenuating media.
Inverse Problems and Imaging.
- RTG IPDE Summer School 2013 at
of Washington in Seattle, Washington.
- AIPC 2013
at KAIST in Daejeon, Korea.
("Time reversal in attenuating
models of ultrasound.")
- Coupled Physics Inverse Problems at
for Mathematical Modeling in Santiago, Chile.
- International Conference on Inverse Problems and PDE
四川大学 in Chengdu, China.