HOW TO Give an Incomplete Grade "I"

The University regulations for when and if to allow an Incomplete "I" grade are given here: Incomplete Work

You must complete a Form 60 (obtained from Kelly Beranger) or click here: FORM 60 .

You must explain the reason for the incomplete work, the course grade

up to that point, exactly what is needed to complete the course,

and exactly how to compute course grade once work is completed.

Return the completed Form 60 to Kelly Beranger and keep a copy for your records.