- PhD: University of Texas at Austin 2002
- Title: Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Research Interests: partial differential equations, geometric measure theory
- Office: MATH 634
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage: http://www.math.purdue.edu/~torres/
- Courses: MA 69900
My main research interests are Analysis, Partial Differential Equations, Geometric Measure Theory, Nonlinear Hyperbolic Conservation Laws and Shock Waves. I am also interested in Applied Mathematics and Nonlinear Acoustics.