63rd Midwest PDE Seminar
The 63rd Fall 2009 Midwest Partial Differential Equations Seminar will be hosted by the Mathematics Department of Purdue University, Saturday through Sunday morning November 7-8.
- Lia Bronsard, McMaster University. Title: On the mixed state in anisotropic superconductors.
- Bruce Driver, University of California, San Diego. Title: Integrated Harnack Inequalities.
- Bo Guan, Ohio State University. Title: Complex Monge-Ampère equation and totally real submanifolds
- Marta Lewicka, University of Minnesota. Title: Morphogenesis of elastic tissues: scaling laws and limiting theories.
- Panagiotis Souganidis, University of Chicago. Title: Molecular motors and asymmetric potentials: A homogenization approach
- Ian Tice, Brown University. Title: Ginzburg-Landau vortex dynamics driven by an applied boundary current.
- Changyou Wang, University of Kentucky. Title: On two dimensional hydrodynamic flow of liquid crystals.
- Michael Westdickenberg, Georgia Tech. Title: Optimal Transport for the System of Isentropic Euler Equation.
- Patricia Bauman, Purdue University
- Daniel Phillips, Purdue University
- Monica Torres, Purdue University
- Julie Morris (Math Department)