& accepted papers:
- On categories of equivariant D-modules (with U.
Advances in Mathematics 351: 429-478 (2019).
of Bernstein-Sato polynomials and
slices, arXiv:1802.07760, Transformation
Groups, accepted (31
- Free resolutions of orbit closures of
Dynkin quivers (with J. Weyman), arXiv:1801.00193,
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, accepted (19 pages).
- Equivariant D-modules on binary cubic forms
(with C. Raicu and J. Weyman), arXiv:1712.09932,
Communications in Algebra (volume in honor of G. Lyubeznik), accepted
- Singularities of zero sets of
Journal of Commutative Algebra, accepted (19 pages).
- The b-functions
of semi-invariants of quivers, Journal
of Algebra 482:
- Bernstein–Sato polynomials for maximal
sub-maximal Pfaffians (with C. Raicu, U. Walther and J. Weyman),
in Mathematics 307:
- Representation varieties of algebras with nodes (with
R. Kinser), arXiv:1810.10997,
submitted (19 pages).
- Equivariant D-modules on alternating senary 3-tensors
(with M. Perlman), arXiv:1809.08955,
- Iterated local cohomology and Lyubeznik
numbers for determinantal rings (with C. Raicu), arXiv:1805.08895,
submitted (33 pages).
- Minimal free resolutions of ideals of minors
associated to pairs of matrices, in progress.
- Local cohomology on a subexceptional series of
representations (with J. Weyman), in progress.
- Equivariant perverse sheaves on toric varieties (with
U. Walther), in progress.