Department of Mathematics
150 N University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067
Office: MATH 1041
I am currently on the market for a postdoctoral
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Purdue University, 2012-Present
- Advisor: Dr.
- B.S., Mathematics, Shandong University, 2008-2012
I am interested in algebraic geometry and Hodge theory, in particular,
the asymptotic Hodge theory, nonabelian Hoddge theory, moduli
of vector bundles over algebraic varieties, and topology of algebraic
varieties. Recently, I am working on:
- Moduli of parabolic Higgs bundles over a quasi-projective
variety and vanishing theorem for parabolic Higgs bundles.
- Nonabelian Hodge theory for nodal curves and degeneration of curves.
- Negative curves on smooth projective surfaces.
Papers and Preprints
- Fall 2017. TA for MA 165: Calculus I (Course Page).
- Fall 2013. TA for MA 261: Calculus III.