Department of Mathematics
150 N University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Purdue University, 2012-2018
- Advisor: Dr.
- B.S., Mathematics, Shandong University, 2008-2012
- I am currently a postdoctoral researcher in the
Mathematics Institute of
Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich.
I am interested in algebraic geometry and Hodge theory, in particular,
the asymptotic Hodge theory, nonabelian Hoddge theory, moduli
of vector bundles over algebraic varieties, and topology of algebraic
varieties. Recently, I am working on:
- Moduli of parabolic Higgs bundles over a quasi-projective
variety and vanishing theorem for parabolic Higgs bundles.
- Generic vanishing theorems and their birational application.
- Surfaces of general type with infinitely many negative curves
and their topology.
- Residually finite Kahler groups.
Papers and Preprints
- F. Hao. Weak Bounded Negativity Conjecture. (Accepted. To
appear Proc. AMS) arXiv:1708.09463.
- D. Arapura, F. Hao, H. Li. Vanishing theorem for parabolic Higgs
bundles. (Accepted. To appear Math. Res. Let.) arxiv:1801.02562.
- F. Hao. 1-Motives Associated to the Limiting Mixed Hodge
Structures of Degenerations of Curves. (Submitted) arXiv:1707.08550.
- Fall 2017. TA for MA 165: Calculus I.
- Fall 2013. TA for MA 261: Calculus III.