Department of Mathematics
150 N University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067
Office: MATH 1041
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Purdue University, 2012-Present
- Advisor: Dr.
- B.S., Mathematics, Shandong University, 2008-2012
I am interested in algebraic geometry and Hodge theory, in particular,
the asymptotic Hodge theory, degenerations of algebraic varieties, moduli
of vector bundles over algebraic varieties, and topology of algebraic
varieties. Recently I am working on a project about the asymptotic non-Abelian Hodge theory.
Papers and Preprints
- Feng Hao. 1-Motives Associated to the Limiting Mixed Hodge Structures of Degenerations of Curves. arXiv:1707.08550.
- Feng Hao. Weak Bounded Negativity Conjecture. arXiv:1708.09463.
- Fall 2017. TA for MA 165: Calculus I (Course Page).
- Fall 2013. TA for MA 261: Calculus III.