I’m at fourth year in the Ph.D. program at Purdue, under the supervision of Professor Rodrigo Bañuelos.
- Functional inequalities: the Hardy-Littlewood-Sobolev inequality and log Sobolev inequality.
- Levy processes, the fractional Laplacian, non-local operators and related PDEs.
- Martingale transforms and the Hardy-Littlewood-Sobolev inequality for semigroups, Potential Anal. (2016), pp.1–13; article; arXiv.
- (with Rodrigo Bañuelos) On square functions and Fourier multipliers for nonlocal operators, arXiv preprint (2017); arXiv:1702.06573.
- Probability seminar, Purdue University, February 2016, slide
- Seminar on Stochastic processes, University of Maryland, March 2016 (short talk session)
- Probability seminar, UIUC, March 2017, slide