Math 265-111, 148 Linear Algebra
- Office: MATH 616
- Office hours: MW 1:30-3:00
- Telephone: 765-494-1971
- Email address: email@example.com
- MWF 10:30-11:20 AM in REC 123 (Section 148)
- MWF 11:30-12:20 PM in REC 123 (Section 111)
Please refer to the Math Department math265 homepage for general course information such as
textbook, homework, exam and grade policy.
- Exams Schedule:
First Midterm: Friday Sep. 30th.
Second Midterm: Friday Nov. 4th
Final Exam: Dec. 16.
- Special rules:
- Most HW is submitted online at WebAssign
by Thursday evening 11:59pm. The few problems not submitted online, including all Matlab problems,
will be collected every Friday at the beginning of class. No late homwork will be accepted.
Homework must be readable and must be stapled and Matlab HW is required to be printed. Illegible scribblings will receive no credit from the grader.
- Quizzes will be randomly given in the last 10-15 mins in class. Most questions of quizzes will come from problems of previous HW (or their variations).
- The worst 8 homework, quizzes, Matlab scores will be dropped.
- Actively participating in class and working on extra problems will help improve your grade.