Golomb Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067
I work on analysis and partial differential equations, especially spectral and scattering theory. Here is my curriculum vitae.
Publications and preprints
- Resonance-free region in scattering by a strictly convex obstacle,
Arkiv för Matematik 52 (2014), 257-289.
- Scattering resonances of convex obstacles for general boundary conditions, Communications in Mathematical Physics 335 No. 2 (2015), 759-807.
- Semiclassical Cauchy estimates and applications, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 369 (2017), 975-995.
- (With Maciej Zworski) A local trace formula for Anosov
flows, with appendices by Frédéric Naud, Annales Henri Poincaré 18 (2017),
- (With Semyon Dyatlov) Resonances for open quantum maps and a fractal uncertainty principle, Communications in Mathematical Physics 354 No. 1 (2017), 269-316
- (With Semyon Dyatlov) Dolgopyat's method and the fractal uncertainty principle, preprint, arXiv:1702.03619
- (With Kiril Datchev) Exponential lower resolvent bounds far away from trapped sets, preprint, arXiv:1705.03976
- (With Semyon Dyatlov) Semiclassical measures on hyperbolic surfaces have full support, preprint, arXiv:1705.05019
- Control for Schrodinger equation on hyperbolic surfaces, preprint, arXiv:1707.04990
Fall 2016/Spring 2017: Math 266 Ordinary Differential Equations
Fall 2017: Math 266 Ordinary Differential Equations
Last updated: Sep 3rd, 2017.