Chung Pang Mok
Department of Mathematics, Purdue University
Office: Math 646
I am an associate professor at the Mathematics Department of Purdue University.
- Algebraic Number Theory
- Automorphic representations in the context of the Langlands' program
- Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry
- On a theorem of Bertolini-Darmon about rationality of Stark-Heegner points over genus fields of real quadratic fields. Preprint (2017).
- The spectral side of stable local trace formula for real groups. Joint with Zhifeng Peng. Preprint (2017).
- A weak form of beyond endoscopic decomposition for the stable trace formula for odd orthogonal groups. Science China Mathematics, 2017.
- On Teitelbaum type L-invariants of Hilbert modular forms attached to definite quaternions. Joint with Masataka Chida and Jeehoon Park. Journal of Number Theory, Volume 147 (2015).
- Endoscopic classification of representation of quasi-split unitary groups. Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, Volume 235 (2015), No. 1108.
- Overconvergent families of Siegel-Hilbert modular forms. Joint with Fucheng Tan. Canadian Journal of Mathematics, volume 67(4), 2015.
- Galois representations attached to automorphic forms on GL(2) over CM fields. Compositio Mathematics, volume 150, issue 04, 2014.
- L-invariant of the adjoint Galois representation of modular forms of finite slope. Journal of the London Mathematical Society, volume 86 (2012) No. 2.
- Heegner points and p-adic L-functions for elliptic curves over certain totally real fields. Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici, volume 86, issue 4, 2011.
- Special values of L-functions of elliptic curves over Q and their base change to real quadratic fields. Journal of Number Theory, Volume 130, issue 2, 2010. Corrigendum/Addendum.
- The exceptional zero conjecture for Hilbert modular forms. Compositio Mathematica, volume 145, issue 01, 2009.
- Sato-Tate distribution for abelian varieties with real multiplication over function fields. Mathematical Research Letters, volume 14 (2007) No. 1.
For the Spring semester of 2018, I am teaching Math 453, Elements of Algebra I.