Math 353 LINEAR ALGEBRA II WITH APPLICATIONS
- Office: MATH 738
- Office hours: MF 11:30-12:15 (tentative) or by
- Telephone: (765) 494-1946
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MWF 10:30-11:20AM in UNIV 103 (002)
- MWF 1:30-2:30PM in UNIV 117 (001)
Review Session is scheduled on Thursday Sept. 28th 5:10-6:10pm at Math 175 (big classroom across the breezeway).
Review Session is scheduled on Thursday Nov.2nd 5:30-6:30pm at UNIV 201.
Please refer to the Math Department math 353 homepage for general course information such
textbook, homework, exam and grade policy.
- Exams Schedule:
First Midterm: Friday Sep. 29th in class
Second Midterm: Friday Nov. 3rd in class
Final Exam: Monday Dec 11th, 3:30pm --5:30 pm ME 1130.
- Special rules for this section:
- HW with due date will be assigned in the link Homework.
Homework will be collected every Friday in the beginning of class. No late homwork will be accepted.
Homework must be readable and ,must be stapled. Illegible scribblings will receive no credit from the grader.
- The worst 2 homework scores will be dropped.
- Actively participating in class will help improve your grade.
- Extra Credit Questions need to be hand in separately and completely correct to claim credits.
- Grade Scheme:
- Homework 200, two midterm exam 100 each, final exam 200.
Some useful links:
Math department math353 homepage
Aug. 17th, 2017