Visiting assistant professor
Office: Math 415
Department of Mathematics, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN
- Multisccale finite element methods
- Inverse problem
- Deep and reinforcement learning
Publications and preprints
- Yalchin Efendiev, Wing Tat Leung, Guang Lin, Zecheng Zhang. Efficient hybrid explicit-implicit learning for multiscale problems Preprint.
- Wing Tat Leung, Guang Lin, Zecheng Zhang. NH-PINN: Neural homogenization based the physics-informed neural network for the multiscale problems. Preprint.
- Guang Lin, Yating Wang, Zecheng Zhang. Multi-variance replica exchange stochastic gradient MCMC for inverse and forward Bayesian physics-informed neural network. Preprint.
- Liu Liu, Tieyong Zeng, Zecheng Zhang. A deep neural network approach on solving the linear transport model under diffusive scaling. Preprint.
- Eric Chung, Yalchin Efendiev, Sai-Mang Pun, Zecheng Zhang. Computational multiscale methods for parabolic wave approximations in heterogeneous media. Preprint.
- Eric Chung, Yalchin Efendiev, Wing Tat Leung, Sai-Mang Pun and Zecheng Zhang. Multi-agent reinforcement learning aided sampling algorithms for a class of multiscale inverse problems. preprint.
- Boris Chetverushkin, Eric Chung, Yalchin Efendiev, Sai-Mang Pun and Zecheng Zhang. Computational multiscale methods for quasi-gas dynamic equations. Journal of Computational Physics.
- Eric Chung, Wing Tat Leung, Sai-Mang Pun and Zecheng Zhang. A multi-stage deep learning based algorithm for multiscale model reduction. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics.
- Eric Chung, Yalchin Efendiev, Wing Tat Leung, Zecheng Zhang, Learning Algorithms for Coarsening Uncertainty Space and Applications to Multiscale Simulations. Mathematics.
Useful Links (construction in progress)