MA 23100, Spring 2010
Course Coordinator Information
- Name: Doug Babcock
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: MATH 733
- Coordinator Office Hours: Mon 12:30-1:30 and Thu 1:30-2:30
- Assignment Sheet
- Course Information
- Calculator Policy
- Common Exam Score Login
- Exam 1 information
Exam 2 information
- Date: Monday, March 8, at 8 p.m.
- Location: PHYS 112
- Sample Exam 2
- Problem 13 does not have a correct answer among the answer choices. There is a vertical asymptote at x = -1 only and a horizontal asymptote at y = 1/2.
- Ignore any problems on the sample exam which refer to an absolute maximum or absolute minimum; this topic will not be on Exam 2 this semester.
- Sample Exam 2 Answers
- Exam 2 Advisory Grades and Answers
- Exam 3 information
- Final exam information
- Purdue Academic Calendar
- Last day to drop with no grade: Mon., Jan. 25
- Last day to add: Mon., Feb. 8
- Last day to drop with 'W' or 'WP': Mon., Mar. 22
Credit Hours: 3.00. Limits, continuity, differentiation of functions including trig, log, and exponential functions, chain rule, higher order derivatives, applications including max., min., and exponential growth and decay, integration by substitution, and fundamental theorem of calculus. Credit by examination is not available. Typically offered Fall Spring.
|MA 23100 001||UNIV 019||3:30pm||MWF||Barone, Salvador||MATH 707|