Department of Mathematics
150 N. University Street
, IN 47907-2067
Math 730 (new office)
(Bonn, Germany 1997)
(Bonn, Germany 1994)
(Bonn, Germany 1996)
Complete CV as a PDF file.
Publications as PDF file
Areas of research: Algebraic Topology, Algebraic Geometry, Mathematical Physics.
- String Topology and Related Operations such as Deligne Conjectures
- Quantum Cohomology and Mirror Symmetry
- Stringy Phenomena for Stacks/Orbifolds
- Geometry of Moduli and Teichmueller Spaces
- Noncommutative Geometry
- Nano Wire Networks and Topological Insulators
- 2+1 dim TQFT and its Extensions
- Categorical Aspects of the Above
Publications or Publications with links or download as pdf
Link to publications on Mathscinet
Office hours: Th 10:30-11:20 and by appointment.MATH 59800 Hopf Algebras in Topology, Geometry and Physics
Past Teaching: A webpage with links to old class pages.
Current and Former Students and Post-Docs: list
I am the colloquium organizer this year. The fixed dates and speakers can be seen on the department calendar.
This semester David Gepner is organizing the Topology Seminar. The schedule can be found on the department calendar.
The schedules for the semesters I organized are here.
I also organize a Group Seminar for my students.
We hosted the Midwest Topology Seminar Spring 2012
Link to Birgit Kaufmann’s webpage.
Links to Max-Planck Institute for mathematics Bonn , IHES , MSRI and Institute Mittag-Leffler