Department of Mathematics
150 N. University Street
, IN 47907-2067
Math 730 (new office)
(Bonn, Germany 1997)
(Bonn, Germany 1994)
(Bonn, Germany 1996)
Complete CV as a PDF file.
Publications as PDF file
Areas of research: Algebraic Topology, Algebraic Geometry, Mathematical Physics, Higher Stuctures.
- String Topology and Related Operations such as Deligne Conjectures
- Quantum Cohomology and Mirror Symmetry
- Stringy Phenomena for Stacks/Orbifolds
- Geometry of Moduli and Teichmueller Spaces
- Noncommutative Geometry
- Nano Wire Networks and Topological Insulators
- 2+1 dim TQFT and its Extensions
- Categorical Aspects of the Above
Publications or Publications with links or download as pdf
Link to publications on Mathscinet
Editor for Higher Structures and the European Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
Journal: I am a one of the chief editors of the new journal: Higher Structures
Trimester: From Jan-Mar 2016, I am co-organizing the
Past Teaching: A webpage with links to old class pages.
Current and Former Students and Post-Docs: list
For several semesters I was the organizer of the Topology Seminar. The schedule of those semesters can be found here.
The current schedule is on the department calendar.
We hosted the Midwest Topology Seminar Spring 2012
And there were several student seminars.
Link to Birgit Kaufmann?s webpage.
Links to Max-Planck Institute for Mathematics Bonn , IHES , MSRI and Institute Mittag-Leffler