Department of Mathematics
150 N. University Street
, IN 47907-2067
(Bonn, Germany 1997)
(Bonn, Germany 1994)
(Bonn, Germany 1996)
Complete CV as a PDF file.
Publications as PDF file
Areas of research: Topology, Geometry and Algebraic Geometry.
- Operads, actions on the Hochschild complexes
- String Topology
- Quantum Cohomology and Mirror Symmetry
- Stringy Phenomena for Stacks/Orbifolds
- Noncommutative Geometry of Nano Wire Networks
- 2+1 dim TQFT
- Categorical Aspects of the Above
Publications or Publications with links or download as pdf
Link to publications on Mathscinet
Teaching Fall 2012
MATH 59800 Homological Algebra
Office hours: TTh 2:50-3:30 and by appointment
Past Teaching: A webpage with links to old class pages.
This semester I'm organizing the Topology Seminar. The schedule can be found on the department calendar and here.
Link to Birgit Kaufmann’s webpage.
Links to Max-Planck Institute for mathematics Bonn , IHES , MSRI and Institute Mittag-Leffler