[MA36200] Vector Calculus
- Post-Doc, Applied Mathematics, Brown University, 2004.
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, State University of New York at
- M.S., Physics, Zhejiang University (China), 1995.
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, National University of Defense
Technology (China), 1992.
- High-order methods and temporal algorithms for simulations of fluids- and solids-related phenomena.
- Interfaces, free surfaces, and contact line dynamics.
- Turbulent pattern formation.
- Bio-fluids and bio-structural simulations.
- Flow-structure interaction.
- Turbulence at high Reynolds numbers in complex geometries.
- High performance computing.
Z. Yang & S. Dong. An unconditionally energy-stable scheme
based on an implicit auxiliary energy variable for
incompressible two-phase flows with different densities
involving only precomputable coefficient matrices.
Journal of Computational Physics, 393, 229-257, 2019. [PDF]
S. Dong. Multiphase flows of N immiscible incompressible fluids: a reduction-consistent
and thermodynamically-consistent formulation and associated algorithm.
Journal of Computational Physics, 361, 1-49, 2018. [PDF]
S. Dong. Wall-bounded multiphase flows of N immiscible incompressible fluids: consistency and contact-angle boundary condition.
Journal of Computational Physics, 338, 21-67, 2017. [PDF]
S. Dong. A convective-like energy-stable open boundary condition for simulations
of incompressible flows. Journal of Computational Physics, 302, 300-328, 2015. [PDF]
S. Dong & J. Shen. A time-stepping scheme involving constant coefficient matrices for phase field
simulations of two-phase incompressible flows with large density ratios. Journal of Computational Physics,
231, 5788-5804, 2012. [PDF]
extended list of publications ...