MA 26100, Spring 2007
- <b>Correction</b>: Homework for lecture 32
- There is an error in the schedule. For Lecture 32, the problems on page 1119 were listed in error. They belong with lecture 35.
- Ground Rules (revised 1/16)
Schedule (revised 1/16)
- <b>Schedule for Drasin lecture/Recitation:</b>
- Dead Week Review for Final exams:
- Tuesday recitation: Spring 2003
- Wednesday lecture: Fall 1998
- Friday lecture: Spring 2003
- Exam 1 Supplementary Problems and Information
Exam 1 Answers, Solutions
- On Form B there was no correct answer for #3.
- Final Exam Location
- Exam 1 Grade Cutoffs (REVISED 2/28)
- Exam 2 Review Problems
- Exam 2 A
- Exam 2 A Answer Key
- Exam 2 B
- Exam 2 B Answer Key
- Exam 2 Grade Cutoffs
- <b>On the Final Exam every student received full credit on problem 20 due to the fact there was no correct answer.</b>
- <b>Revised Final Exam Scores are Now Available</b>
Credit Hours: 4.00. Planes, lines, and curves in three dimensions. Differential calculus of several variables; multiple integrals. Introduction to vector calculus. Not open to students with credit in MA 174 or 271. Typically offered Fall Spring Summer.