- Degree: M.S. in Mathematics, Purdue University (2015), B.A. in Mathematics, University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (2013)
- Title: Ph.D. Student
- Advisor: Dr. Zhilan Feng
- Research Interests: mathematical biology, theoretical ecology, dynamical systems
- Office: MATH 613
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Assignment: MA 16010
- Office hours: TBD
I'm Kyle Dahlin, a fifth year Ph.D. student in the Mathematics Department at Purdue. My research interests lie in the field of mathematical biology. I am currently a recitation instructor for MA 16010: Applied Calculus I. My home is in Kailua, on the island of O‘ahu.
- The "Home" link takes you to this page.
- The "Teaching" link takes you to a page which includes information for the class I am currently teaching.
- The "Research" link takes you to a page which contains my CV as well as information about past and current research.
- The "Grad Student Info" link takes you to a page which includes information about organizations relevant to the lives of Purdue Students in mathematics (PGSG, Grad Reps, AWM, etc.).