- Degrees: M.S. in Mathematics, Purdue University (2015), B.A. in Mathematics, University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (2013)
- Title: Ph.D. Candidate
- Advisor: Dr. Zhilan Feng
- Research Interests: mathematical biology, theoretical ecology, dynamical systems
- Office: MATH 1033
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Assignment: MA 161
- Office hours: Monday and Wednesday, noon to 1pm
I'm Kyle Dahlin, a Ph.D. candidate in the Mathematics Department at Purdue. My research interests lie in the field of mathematical biology. I am currently a recitation instructor for MA 161: Plane Analytic Geometry and Calculus. My home is in Kailua, on the island of O‘ahu.
- The "Home" link takes you to this page.
- The "Teaching" link takes you to information about the class I'm currently teaching.
- The "Research" link takes you to a page containing my CV as well as information about my past and current research.
- The "Grad Student Info" link takes you to information about organizations relevant to the lives of Purdue Students in mathematics (PGSG, Grad Reps, AWM, etc.).