Instructor Procedures Concerning Students With Disabilities
Fall and Spring Semester Procedures
- Course Procedures
- Exam Procedures for Courses with Common Exams
- Students register for common exams through the Department of Mathematics Accomodated Testing website. The Undergraduate Services Office manages these exams and processes the scantrons with the rest of the class.
- Alternate exam dates are handled by the DRC with the Undergraduate Services Office serving as proxy for the instructor. Instructors receive exams to grade like all other makeup exams.
- Courses without common exams work exclusively with the DRC to provide testing accomodations. 26500 and 26600 instructors also work with the DRC for their non-common midterms.
- Students register for your exam through the DRC Testing website
- You receive an e-mail asking to confirm this exam
- You send the test materials to the DRC (Electronic, Campus Mail, Walk In options available)
- Student takes the test at the DRC in a proctored environment.
- You receive the completed exam
- See their FAQ for more details
If you can't find the answer to your question on this page, exam procedures page, or student procedures page contact: Jim McClure email@example.com, 494-1909.