Kyle Dahlin - Grad Student InfoPurdue Graduate Student Government (PGSG)
For information about PGSG, you can visit the PGSG Webpage.
Purdue Math Graduate Representatives (Grad Reps)
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about graduate life in the Math Department at Purdue, you can contact the Grad Reps. The Grad Reps often host several social events throughout the semester as well, so pay attention to their emails!
You may also visit the Grad Reps webpage.
Computers and Technology
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the computer system in the Math Department, you can contact Andrew Schneider, the student representative on the Computer Committee.
Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM)
The Purdue Chapter of the AWM is an extremely active group in the Math Department. They host a variety of wonderful events (open to both males and females), including basic skills workshops and the AWM Mentor program for new Math graduate students.
For more information on AWM, you can contact a member of the AWM Executive Board:
- President: Nicole Eikmeier
- Vice President: Kate Brubaker
- Treasurer: Sarah Percival
- Webmaster: Lida Ahmadi
- Secretary: Rachel Lynn
- Recruitment Manager: Hanan Gadi
American Mathematical Society (AMS)
The Purdue Math Department has a student chapter of the AMS. If you have any questions, you can contact Andrew Zeller, the President of the Purdue Chapter of AMS.
Support Organizations for Native Alaskan, Native American, and Native Hawaiian Students
- Native American Education and Cultural Center
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society, Purdue Chapter
- Native American Student Association
- Hui Nā ‘Ōpio ‘O Hawai‘i, the Purdue Hawai‘i Club
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science, Purdue Chapter
Other OrganizationsBelow is a list of other organizations in which students can participate which are not associated with the Math Department.
- All Student Organizations at Purdue
- To find organizations for international students, click the above link, click the "Categories" drop down menu on the left, and select "International."