Math 584-Algebraic Number Theory
- Office: MATH 738
- Office hours: MWF 10:30-11:30 (tentative) or by
- Telephone: (765) 494-1946
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures: MWF 1:30PM-2:20PM in UNIV 217
Textbook: We do not have a text book. However, we will use the following as our main reference:
- Serge Lang, Algebraic Number Theory ;
- James Milne's note on ANT, available here;
- A. Jürgen Neukirch, Algebraic Number Theory .
- A. Fröhlich and J.W.S. Cassels, Algebraic Number Theory .
Grade Policy: Homework 70% ; Final oral exam 30%; Attendance to the class is required for A+.
- Atiyah and MacDonald, Introduction To Commutative Algebra .
Aug. 19th, 2015