Skip to main content

Undergraduate Advisors

Each college at Purdue has a counseling office with academic advisors who can answer questions about academic degree requirements and procedures.

Even prospective students are encouraged to contact an academic advisor for information about being a Math major or Math minor. An Advisor will help you understand your options before you get here, and keep you on the right track through your years of study.

Consult the Undergraduate Academic Advising Office website for more information and a complete list of of College of Science Undergraduate Advisors.

CODO Information

If you are thinking about changing your major or aiming for a dual major (officially called Change of Degree Objective or CODO), be sure to contact your current advisor and/or a Math advisor. You will also need the CODO Requirements for Mathematics.

Sample Plans of Study can be found on the Majors and Minors information page.

Department of Mathematics, Purdue University, 150 N. University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067

Phone: (765) 494-1901 - FAX: (765) 494-0548  Contact Us

© 2024 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science.

Maintained by Science IT