Welcome to the Purdue Department of Mathematics Computing website. Please see the Resource links above, or the growing Frequently Asked Questions page on the department wiki server.
- Bio Page Documentation.
- Eduroam service. (available to users from participating institutions)
- Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Helpdesk Request form (if FAQ does not provide a solution)
- Remote access to department services through SFB software.
- User accounts request form for Department of Mathematics accounts. (Departmental username and password is required)
Popular FAQs and summarized answers:
How do I use my Math email account?
The web interfaces for Purdue's Outlook is inmediately available.
How do I change my Math password?
If your current password is valid and known, you can change it by logging into MathNet.
How do I reset my Math password?
If you've forgotten your password, or your account has been locked, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 49-44488, or visit Chapman Flack in MATH 805 or Dave LeFevre in MATH 502 for a reset.
How do I use the Math printers?
See Science IT's information on setting up printers.
"Should I ever send my password over email?" or "Is this a real email?"
No! and Probably not. Feel free to ask, however.