Instructor Procedures Concerning Students With Disabilities
Fall and Spring Semester Procedures
MA 13700, MA 13800, MA 13900, MA 16020, MA 16100, MA 16200, MA 26100
Midterm exams will be proctored by the DRC Testing Center
- Students should request their exam online at DRC testing web a minimum of 5 business days in advance. This will start the registration process with the DRC Testing Center.
- Stephanie Foster will approve the student requests through the system and communicate with instructors when an exam needs to be sent to the DRC.
- Courses without common exams work exclusively with the DRC to provide testing accommodations. MA 26500 and MA 26600 instructors also work with the DRC for their non-common midterms.
- Students will register for your exam through the DRC Testing website
- Instructors will receive an e-mail which asks for confirmation the student may take the exam
- Instructors will send the test materials to the DRC (Electronic, Campus Mail, Walk In options available)
- Students will take the test at the DRC in a proctored environment.
- Instructors will receive the completed exam
- See their FAQ for more details
If you can not find the answer to your question on this page, the exam procedures page, or student procedures page contact: Jim McClure email@example.com, 494-1909.