Instructor Procedures Concerning Students with Disabilities
FALL AND SPRING SEMESTER PROCEDURES
Courses with common exams:
(MA 13700, MA 13800, MA 13900, MA 15800, MA 16010, MA 16020, MA 16100, MA 16200, MA 16500, MA 16600, MA 26100, MA 26200, MA 26500 and MA 26600)
Due to the increased number of students with testing accommodations, the Department of Mathematics proctors its own accommodated exams. Students will schedule their exams through the DRC Testing portal, but the exams will be proctored by the Department of Mathematics.
- Students should request their exams online at https://olympic.accessiblelearning.com/Purdue a minimum of 7 days in advance.
- Stephanie Foster will upload all Testing Information Forms (TIF).
- Stephanie Foster will approve or deny all exam requests based on guidelines provided by the course coordinators.
- Stephanie Foster will send all exams (specified by the course coordinators) to the DRC.
- If you have questions, please contact Stephanie Foster at email@example.com.
Courses without common exams:
(All courses not listed above)
- Instructors will work exclusively with the DRC to provide testing accommodations.
- Students will request their exams through DRC Testing at https://olympic.accessiblelearning.com/Purdue
- Instructors must upload a Testing Information Form (TIF) before a student can submit an exam request. Instructions to do this can be found at https://purdue.edu/drctesting/tif.php
- Instructors will be responsible for monitoring the dates/times that students schedule their exams. If a student requests to take an exam on an incorrect date or at an incorrect time, the instructor is responsible for correcting the date and or time.
- Instructors will send exam materials to the DRC by the method specified in the uploaded TIF (electronic, campus mail or walk-in).
- Students will take their exam in a proctored environment at the DRC Testing Center.
- Instructors will receive completed exams by the delivery method specified in the uploaded TIF.
If you cannot find the answer to your question on this page, the exam procedures page, or student procedures page contact: Arshak Petrosyan at firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-494-1932.