Skip to main content

Information sessions for international students and scholars on Nov. 8 by US immigration attorney


Purdue University’s Office of Legal Counsel, Office of International Students & Scholars, and Center for Career Opportunities will be hosting prominent U.S. immigration attorney David Ware for two information sessions for international students and scholars on November 8, 2016.
November 8th, 3:00 – 4:30 PM, Fowler Hall: This presentation will focus on Paths to Permanent Residence for Research Scholars and Professors, including common concepts, general steps (Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professor/Researcher, Advanced Degree Professionals & Aliens of Exceptional Ability, Labor Certification, National Interest Waiver, etc.), and the dispelling of myths surrounding the path to U.S. permanent residence.
November 8th, 4:30 – 6:00 PM, Fowler Hall: This presentation will focus on Post Graduation Employment Options for Students, including where to start, OPT, H-1B, bridging the gap between OPT and H-1B, other visa options, paths to permanent residence.
Mr. Ware has over 34 years of experience representing universities and their students, faculty, and staff, as well as companies and individuals. His firm focuses on immigration issues relevant to the faculty, staff and scholars of academic institutions, while also handling business, family, removal, asylum, and nationality cases. He has for many years been selected to the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and has been selected as one of the Best Lawyers in America since 2000. He regularly serves as an expert speaker and author at national and regional immigration conferences, and at the meetings of academically-oriented organization

Department of Mathematics, Purdue University, 150 N. University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067

Phone: (765) 494-1901 - FAX: (765) 494-0548  Contact Us

© 2024 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science.

Maintained by Science IT