- Title: Professor of Mathematics
- PhD: State University of New York, Buffalo 2001
- Research Interests: large-scale parallel scientific computing, grid computing applied to multi-physics simulations
- Office: MATH 436
- Phone: +1 765 49-63875
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage: https://www.math.purdue.edu/~sdong
Research interest: high-order numerical methods, algorithms for dynamic simulations, multiphase flows, contact line dynamics, interfacial phenomena, high performance computing, fundamental fluids- and solids-related phenomena.