Greg Buzzard, Professor of Mathematics
Much of my recent work is joint with Charlie Bouman in Purdue ECE. We've developed methods for dynamic sampling and reconstruction with a variety of sensing modalities. At a more fundamental level, we've developed the foundations of the Plug and Play method for image reconstruction into a formulation we call Consensus Equilibrium, which gives a principled framework for reconciling sensing data and external information, such as a preferred denoising method, even when one or both of these information sources is not easily cast in an optimization framework.
- Full CV - pdf version
- SIAM Imaging Sciences Best Paper Prize 2020
- Tony Allen, Mathematics
- Natalie Jadue, Mathematics
- Haley Duba, Mathematics
- Qiuchen Zhai, ECE
- Wenrui Li, ECE
- Abdu Alanazi, ECE
- Diyu Yang, ECE
- Samin Nur Chowdhury, ECE
- Phil Mummert, Mathematics (joint with John Smillie)
- Lisa Driskell, Mathematics
- Jason Bazil, BME (joint with Ann Rundell)
- Ryan Lee, ME (joint with Peter Meckl)
- Vu Dinh, Mathematics
- RB McGee, Mathematics
- Thembi Mdluli, BME (joint with Ann Rundell)
- Dilshan Godaliyadda, ECE (joint with Charlie Bouman)
- Venkatesh Sridhar, ECE (joint with Charlie Bouman)
- Soumendu Majee, ECE (joint with Charlie Bouman)
- Emma Reid, Mathematics (joint with Charlie Bouman)
Fall 2021: Not teaching.
Neural networks course (Spring 2019):
MA 59800 Mathematical Aspects of Neural Networks
Resources for online teaching
- Math Department Teaching Info
- Purdue’s page on teaching remotely
- Purdue's page on the use of various online tools
- The Math Department page on online teaching practices for Spring 2020
- Email for tehcnical help at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computational Imaging XX, January 16-20, 2022
- Mathematical Foundations and Applications of Deep Learning, Purdue University, August 12-13, 2021
- The case for basic research by Eric Lander at the National Math Festival in 2015.
- Mathematics: 1,000 Years Old, and Still Hot
- What can I do with a major in... MATHEMATICS?
- Other interesting links.
email@example.com | 400 MATH | 765-496-5026
150 N. University St. | West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067