Skip to main content

Courses: ADA Information

Accommodations for Students with Disabilities - Summer Semester

If you have been certified for academic adjustments on exams or quizzes by the Disability Resource Center (DRC) or are awaiting certification, please review the procedures below for your mathematics course.

For all in-class accommodations, see your instructor before class, after class or during office hours to discuss your accommodations for the current semester.

Exam Accommodations

For Students in all Department of Mathematics Courses

  • Discuss your exam accommodation needs with your instructor as soon as possible. The instructor may either provide the accommodations themselves or direct you to schedule the exams through Purdue Testing Services.
  • If your instructor directs you to Purdue Testing Services (PTS), follow these steps to schedule your exams. 
    1. You must schedule your exam at least four (4) days in advance.
    2. Click the RegisterBlast link within your Brightspace course. If you are unable to locate this scheduling link, please contact your professor directly as they will need to ensure it is added to your course.
    3. Follow the instructions on the page for scheduling your exam. You will only be able to schedule for the date(s) and time(s) that your professor has specified andwhen PTS has availability. If you do not see the exam you are trying to schedule in the drop down selection, this means your professor has not yet submitted the Testing Instruction Form (TIF) for this exam and you will need to contact them directly. 
    4. Check your Purdue inbox for a confirmation email to ensure your request was successfully received. 
    5. The deadline to schedule Summer 2024 final exams is TBA (please check back later).

Department of Mathematics, Purdue University, 150 N. University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067

Phone: (765) 494-1901 - FAX: (765) 494-0548  Contact Us

© 2024 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science.

Maintained by Science IT