MA 15300, Summer 2012
- Even Answers to Book Problems, Chapter 1
- Even Answers to Book Problems, Chapter 2
- Even Answers to Book Problems, Chapter 3
- Even Answers to Book Problems, Chapters 4 & 9
- Even Answers to Book Problems, Chapter 5
- word problems for lesson 6
- graph paper
- Office Hours: M,T,W,Th: 2-3
- MATH 808
Credit Hours: 3.00. Exponents and radicals; algebraic and fractional expressions. Equations and inequalities, systems of linear equations. Polynomial, exponential, and logarithmic functions. Not open to students with credit in MA 15900. Not available for credit toward graduation in the School of Science. Typically offered Fall Spring Summer.
|MA 15300 001||UNIV 217||8:40am||MTWRF||Roames, Renee||MATH 808|
|MA 15300 BOP||RAWL 1011||11:00am||MTWRF||Roames, Renee||MATH 808|
There are no materials for this course.