MA 16020I, Fall 2016
- ** IMPACT COURSE ** THIS COURSE PAGE IS FOR UNIQUE INFORMATION SPECIFIC TO THE IMPACT SECTIONS
- LINK TO THE MAIN MA16020 COURSE WEBPAGE FOR ALL VERSIONS OF THE COURSE
- COURSE CALENDAR(Syllabus Part 1) -- IMPACT Course
- COURSE INFO(Syllabus Part 2) IMPACT Course
PREWORK TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE CLASS MONDAY, 12/5
- **WATCH VIDEOS Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors(Lesson 35 & 36) #3 & 4 -- 19 minutes
- Titled -- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors 3 by 3... Eigenvalues & Eigenvectors, respectively
- Complete HW36A:P1 & P2
NOTE: This is the minimum, but sufficient, prework you should do before class...
- watching more videos and doing a few more of the HW A problems is fine when you have the time.
- Lessons 26 & 29 Word problems from class
- Lesson 24 Word problems from class
- Lesson 21&22 Word problems from class
- Lesson 16&17 Word problems from class
- Lesson 9&10 Word problems from class
- First Order Linear DiffEq Guide
- Lesson 7&8 Word problems from class
- Integration By Substitution Method Guidelines
- Lesson 6&7 Word problems from class
- Integration By Parts Method Guidelines
- Lesson 4&5 Word problem for class
- Separation of Variables Method Guide
- Lesson 2&3 Word problems from class
Credit Hours: 3.00. This course covers techniques of integration; infinite series, convergence tests; differentiation and integration of functions of several variables; maxima and minima, optimization; differential equations and initial value problems; matrices, determinants, eigenvalues and eigenvectors. Applications. Typically offered Fall Spring Summer.
There are no materials for this course.