MA 16020I, Spring 2017
- ** IMPACT COURSE ** THIS COURSE PAGE IS FOR UNIQUE INFORMATION SPECIFIC TO THE IMPACT SECTIONS
- LINK TO THE MAIN MA16020 COURSE WEBPAGE FOR ALL VERSIONS OF THE COURSE
- COURSE CALENDAR(Syllabus Part 1) -- IMPACT Course
- COURSE INFO(Syllabus Part 2) IMPACT Course
- IMPACT OFFICE HOURS
- Lesson 5&6 Word problems from class
- Integration By Parts Method Guidelines
- Integration By Substitution Method Guidelines
- Lesson 2&3 Word problems from class
Credit Hours: 3.00. This course covers techniques of integration; infinite series, convergence tests; differentiation and integration of functions of several variables; maxima and minima, optimization; differential equations and initial value problems; matrices, determinants, eigenvalues and eigenvectors. Applications. Typically offered Fall Spring Summer.
There are no materials for this course.