MA 30300, Summer 2019
- Lecture Notes
- Programs: dfield and pplane (Java versions)
- Programs: dfield and pplane (m-file versions for Matlab 2014)
- Programs: dfield and pplane (m-file versions for Matlab 2015 or later)
- GeoGebra Phase Plane plotter
- Piazza Forum (for ON-CAMPUS section)
- Piazza Forum (for ONLINE sections)
- Online students please see Blackboard for additional information and requirements.
Credit Hours: 3.00. This is a methods course for juniors in any branch of engineering and science, designed to follow MA 26200 or MA 26600. Materials to be covered are: linear systems of ordinary differential equations, nonlinear systems, Fourier series, separation of variables for partial differential equations, and Sturm-Liouville theory. Typically offered Fall Spring Summer.
|MA 30300 303||UNIV 119||8:40am||MTWRF||Chen, Kuan-Hua Joe||MATH 848|