Tony G. Allen
- Degree: B.S. in Mathematics, West Virginia University, 2017
- Title: Ph.D. Candidate
- Advisors: Dr. Gregery Buzzard, Dr. Charles Bouman
- Office: MSEE 324
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub: https://github.com/tonygallen
I am a Ph.D. student in the Mathematics Department at Purdue, working in the Integrated Imaging Lab.
Our work primarily focuses on computational imaging, advancing traditional and novel imaging systems through the design and development of algorithms.
In particular, my work is in collaboration with the Air Force Research Laboratory in coherent lidar imaging. My other research intersts include machine learning, statistical signal processing, and computer vision.
In my free time, you can catch me making pottery and ceramic art. If you are in the Lafayette area, and would like to try making pottery, please do get in touch!
Here is a copy of my curriculum vitae (last updated Jan. 2021).
- Links of Interest
- Math Institutes and Societies
- NSF Mathematical Sciences Institutes
- Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Local Collectives
- Purdue AWM Chapter
- Purdue Graduate Student Government (PGSG)
- Math Graduate Student Representatives
- Math + Art
- Owen Schuh
- Erik Demaine
- Satyan Devadoss