MA 26600, Summer 2019
Assignment Sheet (For BOTH on-campus and online sections)
- All homework are online. The assignment sheet lists the corresponding problems in the book.
- Course Calendar (both online and on-campus)
Course Ground Rules (ON-CAMPUS section only)
- Online students please see Blackboard for more information (work-in-progress, not ready yet)
- Matlab tutorials
- Piazza Forum (for ON-CAMPUS section)
- Piazza Forum (for ONLINE sections)
- Programs: dfield and pplane (Java versions)
- Programs: dfield and pplane (m-file versions for Matlab 2014)
- Programs: dfield and pplane (m-file versions for Matlab 2015 or later)
- Computer Projects
Credit Hours: 3.00. First order equations, second and n'th order linear equations, series solutions, solution by Laplace transform, systems of linear equations. It is preferable but not required to take MA 265 either first or concurrently. Not open to students with credit in MA 262, 272, 360, 361, or 366. Typically offered Fall Spring Summer.
|MA 26600 601||UNIV 119||2:10pm||MTWRF||Li, Shenghao||MATH 426|
|MA 26600 605||UNIV 119||11:00am||MTWRF||Liu, Yanghui||MATH 444|