Purdue REU Opportunities
Vertically Integrated Projects (VIP) are research projects in directed by faculty and aimed at providing research opportunities in mathematics for undergraduate students at all levels. Below are a list of projects that are currently accepting applications from students. Students who are interested in one of the projects below should send an e-mail to the professor supervising the project with a resume, a list of courses taken (or transcript), and a personal statement explaining their reason for wanting to participate in the project.
- Project: Notions of Positivity and Complexity in Quantum Infromation Theory Project available Fall 2023
- Project: Modelling Squishy Cells in Inertial Flow Project available Fall 2023
- Project: Image Compression Using Singular Value Decomposition Project available Fall 2023
- Project: Exceptional Affine Standard Lyndon Words Through Coding Project available Fall 2023
- Project: 2-Parameter BCD-Type Quantum Affine Algebras Project available Fall 2023
- Project: 2024 US Election Forecasting at Purdue Project available Spring 2024