MA 42500, Fall 2011
- ASSIGNMENTS 11/28
REVIEW SESSION: MA 211, 9:30 AM Dec 12
- (note change of time and room)
- FINAL EXAM: Dec 13 7PM WHTR 320
- Project on real/complex differentiability
Rigorous proof of Cauchy theorem
- (you can also read text 4.4a)
- Article for general public about complex numbers' uses
Credit Hours: 3.00. Complex numbers and complex-valued functions; differentiation of complex functions; power series, uniform convergence; integration, contour integrals; elementary conformal mapping. Typically offered Spring.
|MA 42500 001||REC 117||9:00am||TR||Drasin, David||MATH 622|
There are no materials for this course.