MA 16020 - Applied Calculus II, Sections 050 and 053, Spring 2018Announcements
- Course evaluations are now open! Please fill them out and let me know if you found my unofficial guide helpful as well as any suggestions you have for me to improve it!
- The final exam will be Thursday, May 3 from 1:00PM to 3:00PM. It will cover lessons R-36 with a slight emphasis on lessons 33-36.
- Course webpage: MA 16020 - Applied Calculus II
- My email: email@example.com
- My office hours: Thursday from 11:30-1:30 in the Math Help Room (MATH 205/211) or by appointment
- You may go to the Math Help Room any time that it is open.
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) is available and all Math 16020 students are encouraged to participate.
- Check the course webpage for a listing of free tutoring opportunities offered through the University.
- Check the course calendar to know which lesson is covered when.
This pdf is my unofficial guide to Math 16020. What I cover in class is reflected in this document and is often addressed with more detail. Because of its length, I would recommend not printing the guide out.
Disclaimer: This is not the official course textbook but instead a compilation of my notes from previous semesters. I am the sole writer and editor of the material which means there will be plenty of errors. This is not meant to replace attending class but should be viewed as supplemental material.
Note: Quiz questions will come directly from the Practice Quiz Question sections. The only difference will be the numbers used in the problem.
Update: There was a serious error in an example in Lesson 11. While this error has been addressed, other errors (including typos) have not been corrected.In-Class Example Handouts
For some lessons, there are problems that I would rather not take the time to write out during class on the board. Instead, for the following lessons, I have handouts that we will go over in class on the specified days:
- Lesson 5 -- January 22 (Solutions)
- Lesson 8 -- January 31 (Solutions)
- Lesson 10 -- February 5 (Solutions)
- Lesson 17 -- February 23 (Solutions)
- Lesson 21 -- March 7 (Solutions)
- Lesson 24 -- March 21 (Solutions)
- Lesson 26 -- March 28 (Solutions)
- Lesson 30 -- April 6 (Solutions)
- Lesson 31 -- April 9 (Solutions)
- Lesson 32 -- April 11 (Solutions)
- Lesson 33 -- April 13 (Solutions)
- Lesson 34 -- April 18 (Solutions)
- Lesson 35 -- April 20 (Solutions)
- Lesson 36 -- April 23 (Solutions)
- Quiz 1 Solutions
- Quiz 2 Solutions
- Quiz 3 Solutions
- Quiz 4 Solutions
- Quiz 5 Solutions
- Quiz 6 Solutions
- Quiz 7 Solutions
- Quiz 8 Solutions
- Quiz 9 Solutions
- Quiz 10 Solutions
- Quiz 11 Solutions
- Quiz 12 Solutions
- Quiz 13 Solutions
- Quiz 14 Solutions
- Quiz 15 Solutions
- Quiz 16 Solutions
- Quiz 17 Solutions
- Quiz 18 Solutions
- Quiz 19 Solutions
- Quiz 20 Solutions
- Quiz 21 Solutions
- Quiz 22 Solutions
- Quiz 23 Solutions
For more complete information, visit the course webpage.